Monday, March 1, 2010

Hmmm..

Just felt like venting =)

So my life has been really indescribable.

Family life?
first of all, i know all the people that read my blogs know that my biggest goal in life is to meet my real mom. Well, i guess it's not going to happen anymore. Maybe one day, up there. If really, i had a chance to meet her, man. I would give her a big kiss and hug. And say, I LOVE YOU. Maybe i never had a connection with her physically but, i connect to her in a different way. I know shes right beside me no matter what happens. As of my adopted family... things have been kinda rocky. Not really what i can say a healthy relationship. Ive been tryna step up my game.. Maybe i want their love.. Maybe my old relationship with them. I dont know. I honestly miss having a family.. So if you have a family, be sure to be thankful. Base the relationship with love, not hate. With appreciation, not ignorance. Because I would so love to have a mom nagging me to do my homework and a dad being protective with my love life. Maybe right now, people dont see how much its beneficial to their lives, but once they dont have them anyomore, im sure that they will miss it..

Love Life?
Happier than ever. Content and couldnt ask for anything more. My boyfriend have been someone that supported me emotionally. And Im thankful hes there for me. Knowing that someone out there do care about you, is really comforting during times of tough calls. I really appreciate the fact that I have him with me. I know even though how much our schedules dont match, hes there for me. And thats all i need. I love his personality and his caring attitude.
"The first and last voice I hear everyday."

Friendship-wise?

Ive been making a lot of new friends lately. Been trying my hardest to keep tabs with my old ones. Juggling a lot of things nowadays. But its all gravvvy =)

All in All?

Content with life, living it no matter how hard it gets. hey, i only have one life to live, Might as well live it with a smile. =)

___________
K, thats it for now, Gniiiight ",
"LOVE and BE LOVED"

No comments: