I know, I know. I hella lagged on this thing. FAIL, tiff. -_-
But anyways, all the blogs under this is all my ugly past. Even though how sweet it may seem...ehh... Ahmed and I werent just the best combination of people. Im honestly happy to be out of that relationship. I gave up so many things and swallowed my pride. I never felt so lost in my whole entire life. And as much as theres the laughter, happiness, love...there was all the downfall that came with it. And the relationship honestly left me paranoid and traumatized. BUT WHATEVER. thats my fcking past. UGH..
MOVING ON,
I dont wanna say its too soon. But life is good so far. And Im loving it. Im concentrated on it and I want it to stay this way. I dont wanna let my personal, emotional issues to get in the middle of the people i love and I, and ofcourse my goals in life. But for now, this is it, OH and im starting to get into painting again =)
So ill be posting up my paintings. Im still a noob, but whatever Art is art.
Kbyeee. Have a good day, ",
"smile, happiness, YOU can model it"
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment