So I think I ate too much Cheetos today. -___-, my stomach hurts a lot. Not only that but Im so tired and sore.. but anyways.....
040609; Happy One Month.
So it was Alvin and I's one month anniversary on the sixth. And it was a chill day. Although it took him a while to get to my house, it was all good. In the mean time, I bonded with my 4yr old nephew and my 6yr old sister. Alvin got to my house like at 3pm and he met my nephew and we just played with them for about and hour or two. They seem to really like their Kuya Alvin, especially Aiden, my 4yr old nephew. There's something about Alvin that makes the kids love him right away. But after that, he took me to Golden Gate Park, Thai Restaurant, Twin Peaks, and this one view at Pacifica. I loved that day.. Here are some of the pictures;Aiden and Isabelle.


_________Good Morning and God Bless. ^^,









No comments:
Post a Comment