So this post will be one of the most deepest blogs Ima put out here;
So at 10pm, I was sleeping and dreamed about a very special person in my life.. or out of my life.
The dream brought tears to my eyes and once I woke up... I started crying.
The dream was about this person that was talking to me when she was holding me in her arms when I was an infant... She said,
"Sana intindyan mu ing gawan ku. Kaluguran daka.. Masakit ing gawan ku. Maski nanung sabyan da reng aliwang tau, tandanan mu na e daka kalingwan atsaka ibat ka keng maykapal..."
Which in English meant,
"I hope you'll understand what Im going to do. I love you. This is hard for me to do. But despite of what other people will say, I will never forget you and you're a gift from heaven above."
...I know that woman is out there somewhere. I don't know if this is a sign but whatever it is, it motivated me.
A little something I would want to tell her.
___MOM, i know you're out there, somewhere. Wherever you are, you'll always be in my mind and heart. Thank you ma, Even if it is hard and I'm going through things right now, Im just thankful that you gave birth to me. I risked this gift of life a lot of times but Im not doing that ever again. I love you mom, you will never be forgotten.
____
"APPRECIATE LIFE AND DON'T JUST LIVE IT, CHERISH IT."
Good Morning and God Bless. ^^,
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment