Friday, March 27, 2009

OUCH.

Surgery
So, I had a surgery yesterday, took out 3 of my teeth. And like I was in there for 2-3 hours.. turned out that my Bottom wisdom teeth had horizontal impaction and they had to open up my gum and stitch it back together.. And surprisingly, the pain killers don't work and they're still bleeding until now. Hurts like crazy.. The stitches are like fucking scaring me but oh well. Maaaan, I can't even eat. But hey, at least, i get a diet.. Anyways, I don't even feel like leaving my house at all but I have to go later to Island Fiesta to support my friend and baby.

LIFE so far?
Life is still normal. I mean, yea there's drama every now and then but im surviving. I seek for happiness, although I find myself sad at times. But theres always going to be someone that will bring me up and make me smile. But lately, honestly, Ive been really happy. Despite of the tension at home, I still try to make the most of my day by hanging out with the people I love the most. Anyways, I was talking to my ninong last night and he gave me some good advises. But yea, that conversation was pretty confidential so I can't say much and I dont know what else to put...

Schedule Update:
So, I have more free time now because I quit a lot of my extra curricular activities outside of school such as; Youth Group, Youth Choir. My schedule has adjusted and now, I feel really free. I don't go to OLPH anymore, instead, I go to Holy Angels. If you're wondering why? The answer is, "I have my personal reasons." That's all you need to know. But other than that, I still go to the Study Hall every Tuesdays, Pop Lock Movement also at Tuesdays and to PYC on Wednesday; all located at the Liwanag Kultural Center next to Hillside Park.

Thats it for now. Sorry for lagging lately.
Good Morning and God Bless. ^^,

No comments: