Monday, March 2, 2009

My brothers.

Broham#1:RJ
Lets start with a guy named RJ. He's someone that I met this school year. RJ is, at the time, going through things in life. So, I encouraged him to go to Youth Group. So he finally went on Friday and he said that it did, in fact, changed his perspective in life. He even made a rap;

"words speak every action. pieces in your mind needa be picked up again with the real love passion. i was lost and stupid when i first walked in. having fun drinking up and always getting introuble over and over again. problems, saddness is just all over my face. i just cant take it anymore i needa just take a break. i gotta think big and postive with every thing in mind. but first i wish that the lord will just give me a sign. to the better side of me thats been always there. so that i dont get trapped in my bad habitat that i fear..."

Im so proud of him and Im happy he's on the right track. And no matter what happens, I'm guiding him and helping him accomplish his goals.

Broham#2: Nelvin.
Nelvin is a very dear friend that I've known for 3 years. I know he's in a stage of confusion at this point. But no matter what, Im always on full support. And I wanted to feature him here because he is like a real baby brother to me. So this is what we talked about today;



No matter what happens, Ima be their older sister. I love them both;

Good Morning and God Bless. ^^,

No comments: