Thursday, May 14, 2009

Update.

Tsk tsk, SLACKER...
So, I know, I know... Ive been slacking a lot lately. But I'm back :). Sorry, ive been kinda busy with personal life.

LIFE? ...sigh*
So so far, my life is okay. Just okay. I mean it can be better but Im not as content as I should be with life. Here's a brief update of my life in one month:

**My family is still eh. Still not communicating well with my dad. I guess it's just going to stay like that till I grow. I mean, Im used to it and all that but I wish it was better. My parents doesnt even care what time I go home. I think they just gave up on me.. Bitter-sweet but it's reality. Its just one of those things that wouldn't change in a snap.

**Regarding my deppression, it's getting kinda getting worst. Its just that my mood swings are getting worst. And I'm having a hard time controlling them. I know I can, it's just really hard. I really hate it, I mean it comes to the point wherein I start hurting all the people I love. And it kills me knowing that they're getting hurt. But honestly, I am really doing my hardest. BUT... for the past two days, Ive been controlling them properly.. So ill update on that later on....

**Relationship-wise? UGGGGH.. arguments everyday, but it's been two months. and yeah I might be getting tired of it but I'm really down to strive and struggle for this man. Although we both make a lot of mistakes, we both know we love each other deeeeeeep deeeeep inside. WAY DEEP INSIDE. Haha, I just keep in mind, that it's just one of those phases that all of us go through. But yeah, I still do love him with all my heart. "If youre reading this, I know I do put you through a lot of shit, Im ready to change for us. It kills me to know that you're getting hurt. I am you, and you are me. when you get hurt, I do too. I love you beb and I know you love me too. Especially when you cry tears of joy. I know we can get through this. Expect a new me, i swear... Thanks for everything. And I really do appreciate and love you and I can seal that with a promise ring..."

**School-wise? Double UGGGGGGGGH. Ive been really stressed out lately. I feel like Im doing my hardest but it's not enough. Im just looking forward to the end of the year and passing every single class I have. Ima update back on this later.
_________
"If you believe, you'll succeed..."
__JPD

Good Evening and God Bless. ^^,

No comments: