As I said, Ill get back on the details. Two-Three weeks ago, I stressed out like hell to the point that I cried. But I thought about it, there's this one place I didn't check. And that is Tselogs. And I went and asked. I got it! All I wanted is a simple dinner with my friends. Like the quote say, "We aim above the mark to hit the mark." I got stressed out and aimed over what I really wanted. But sooner I realized, this is not what i want. And God took away the pent house and Beijing Buffet. So, he gave me a simple place. And I'm happy that this birthday is finally almost here. Anyways here are the details:
Also, I want to give the credits to RyanSole for making the invitation for me, Thanks .**Only special people were invited. (Not in particular order)
-Jeffrey Delpozo
-Angelo Marquez and May
-Ryan Sole
-John DeLeon
-Jean Laquindanum
-Jonathan Jarnilla
-Grace Cabangal
-Ria Aquino
-Marielle Gomez
-Jennifer Salvacruz
-Jena Novares
-Ryan Reyes
-Paul Restauro
-Andrew Mariano
-Gerald Kirwin
-Nelvin Hallare
-James Lacanlale
-Colleen Rocks
-Andrea Dauz
-Adrian Khuu
-Eric
-Ruben
-Angela Esporlas
-Sarah Ceralde & Rojihn
-Catherine Devera
-Jordan Velasco
-Marc Yap
Bad Dreams
Okay, so last week I had such bad dreams. I don't know what triggered them but it got me a little paranoid. Then I had to watch the second scary movie in my life. I don't know what was up with me. The worst part is my dreams were about the people i loved. But after thanksgiving, the bad dreams stopped. I realized that God won't throw me problems I can't handle.Praise & Worship Concert
On December 12, 2008, we, the OLPH Youth Group, are going to have a praise and worship concert. A praise and worship concert is a spiritual concert to prepare us for Advent. We are inviting the youth and other youth groups. There's going to be live music. Please come through. For more information, please visit theOLPHyouthgroup&choir's unofficial website.
www.olphblog.webs.com
*copy and paste.
"Temporary website"
Also, I finally discussed the website with Kuya Angelo. He approved it, but it's still not the official website. Because if it is, we have to have our own domain name. It's going to be the temporary website for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment