Sunday, November 9, 2008

New begginings.

So I did make some posts before but my computer went crazy and they got deleted. So, ima start all over again, A FRESH START.

GOD, Bob, Bill, and an inspiration.
This past week, i had a wake up call. A very senseful wake up call. I ran away, yes i did. SHOCKER. But, shit happens. I did'nt know where to sleep, whatever happened, happened. But i came to realize that I missed home. A home is your sanctuary. Thanks to Bob and Bill, I went back home. At a point, I felt mad at myself because I shouldve known better. But I came to realize that everybody makes mistakes. I don't want to make any excuses, I made a mistake and I admit it. It was just one of those weeks/days that overwhelmed me a lot. But from then on, the moment i stepped back into the house, I made a promise. The hardest promise that I made so far. A promise that I will get better, I will stay sober and IM GUNNA MAKE IT. I took myself in it, I'll get myself out of it. GOD guided me and sent Bob and Bill to help me. Also, he sent a person that I never expect to say these words:
"Don't let them make you and your life shitty. FUCK EM. You're not ungrateful and you know it. You're strong and you know it. You have so many things ahead of you, I know you do. You're not the person that I see giving up. I mean come on, you're Tiffany. Just keep walking till you get to the finish line. It doesn't matter if you finish last, as long as you finish. Theres a long track ahead of you. And it's not going to be smooth, it can be bumpy at times, but who cares. I want to see you cross it, And i know you will."
I'll leave it to you to find out who it is. A simple paragraph can mean the most things in life. Inspiration is what he gave me. He got me motivated. These are the kinds of people that are worth remembering.

YES, we can.
Also, this past week America made their choice. YES, Barrack Obama won. While I was watching his speech, I felt how America united as one, a community. But just because Obama won doesn't mean we're going to solve all the problem's that fast. He's going to have some flaws. But hopefully, eventually, we'll change them. Like what he said "YES, we can." Get ready for change America.


NO on Prop 8.
This is what annoyed me the most: Proposition 8 was passed on. I love the church and God, but com'on, Isn't it love that matters the most? I was told that Love is one of the strongest word in the world. Actually I think it is the strongest word. I respect the decision but I strongly disagree. People has different opinions about things. NO, it's not just because I'm bisexual. Its unfair. Also, the thing that annoys me the most, is the fact that the school teaches it to third graders. Seriously, 8-9 year olds? There are a lot more things that we should be worried about. Think...

Capturing the moment.
My uncle gave me one of the best presents ever. A Nikon D70. Sexy as hell man. He bought a new camera so he gave it to me. I've been having a passion in Photography, but all I had is a typical Sony digital camera. Im still learning but, so far so good. Here are some of the pictures I took:





I tried. For more pictures, go to myspace.com/ladeeteegee092. Arrright, that's it for now. Gnight.

No comments: